ACHERON - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES
1. General. These terms govern the sales of Acheron Books between the company X-Books Srl (vat code IT11654690152 - Italy), owner of the brand Acheron Books, and the buyer. By purchasing an Acheron product from this website the buyer confirms that he has read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
2. Acheron products. Acheron products are DRM-free e-books (digital books), in epub and mobi format, in English language and/or in other languages, and they are sold for personal and non-commercial use only.
3. Terms of payment. The only method of payment accepted is credit card payment via Paypal (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc.). All orders must be paid in advance. The prices of the ebook can be in U.S. Dollars or in Euro, and they are inclusive of any applicable taxes. By accepting these terms, the buyer expressly authorizes PayPal and Acheron Books to withdraw the price from the buyer's PayPal account.
4. Download of the ebooks. Acheron Books will immediately confirm by e-mail receipt of the buyer's online order placed via Acheron's online store. The e-mail will contain the link for the ebook download. The buyers can download the ebooks also via their private area on Acheron's online store.
5. Intellectual Property and Restrictions on use. The buyer will not redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, sub-license or transfer any purchased Acheron Book.
6. Applicable law. The applicable law is the European Union law about digital products.